Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Leilani - Soaking Sponges Throw!


Walt: To write a successful peace of writing.

Throwing soaking sponges at your teacher sounds awesome , especially if you get to throw it where ever you want to your teacher! Have you ever got the opportunity to throw soaking wet sponges at your teacher? Continue reading to find if I got to throw some wet sponges at my teacher with all my friends.

As I entered my classroom I realized that something very unexpected was going to happen. I had a huge feeling we were going to do something very fun. So in fact we were! All my friends and I didn’t find out what type of fun activities we were going to do until we got down to the bottom field , not long after we walked happily to our schools bottom field. As we all were walking I wondered what were in the bags that Mr Goodwin was holding , why was Mr Sommerville and Mr Jacobson helping , is this a test. I had so much things I was thinking. Not long after we got told what we were going to do to something very mean to our teachers!

This time my wish came true , it was to through cold , wet and soaking sponges at my teacher! Room 7 could not be patience so we sprinted to the green buckets that were full of cold water and had one yellow sponge inside. Also you wouldn’t believe what our teachers were wearing , let me tell you how rediculous they looked! Mr Goodwin was wearing some bright yellow swimming flippers , then Mrs Sio was wearing baby floaties which was not normal at all , then lastly Miss Parrant wore just goggles ( good choice.) Not long after the game had started. Amira threw a sponge , I threw a sponge , Loseit threw a couple of sponges that hit Mr Goodwin right in his neck! During my fun time chucking wet sponges at my teachers and having fun with my friends we all had to stop , luckily something even funnier and better was going to happen!
Dun dun duun! Mr Sommerville choose three students from room 6 , room 7 , and room 8 to dump all the cold water from their buckets onto their teacher! Room 7 was the most funniest , not because we had to dump water onto our teacher it was that Paschal missed Mr Goodwin by miles! Come on mate. But lucky for Mr Goodwin he didn’t get wet , just wait Mr Goodwin we are going to get you on year 6 camp. During chucking wet sponges at my teacher I mostly had a lot of fun with my friends , and shouting out at the people who missed Mr Goodwin. I never knew that this fun time was going to be actually entertaining.

Throwing the sponges was a pleasure. I had a extremely fun time with all my friends and classmate’s. Overall I would LOVE to chuck sponges at my teachers next time , but instead I would like my classmate’s to chuck it at me! Just joking. Anyway , this time with my friends was awesome! Hopefully next time we could do this again.

Video from our fun time:
Task Description:
For this task we wrote about a great experience that team four did for fun. In this peace of writing I wrote one introduction , three body paragraphs , and on conclusion. During I was writing I used the burger type of writing so each paragraph is written correctly. This task we extremely fun because of what we wrote about , which was throwing sponges at our teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment