Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

The Manta Resort Underwater Hotel


The underwater hotel is in Pemba Island and Pemba Island is in Africa . This hotel is in the middle of the sea but not to far from land in cast they need to get home fast .The Manta Resort underwater  hotel is surrounded nice clear water.


In the day the  underwater Hotel look  cool because  if you go under neft  to the other half of the boat  you can see lots of nice clear water behind the glass  and lots of fish. The whole boat look like a brown medium box .At night when you go down to your room there are lights that a around the boat and you can see the fish.When you want to go swim you can jump off the roof and do bombs.


If you want to go to the Manta Resort hotel you can go out into the sea with some swimming gear and you can go snorkeling ,diving also kayaking . When it’s  night time you can go on to the top deck and see the beautiful twinkly   stars in the sky . When you're hungry a butler brings your dinner and breakfast which is yummy.

11 comments:

  1. big nice writing you got I like your picture it is so cool and you add heaps of detail from punaiuru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey leilani I like your picture It is so cool It has lots of details.By Efe-Lata.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey leilani I like your picture It is so cool It has lots of details.By Efe-Lata.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leilani I like your picture it surprised me. Your writing is beautiful I liked how you added capital letters in all of your sentences and full stops. From your best friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leilani I really like your awesome writing. It's reminds me when you can do big boom's in the big blue sea. There's nothing wrong with your blog so I just want to say you did a greet job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love the way that you

    tried your best
    Leilni

    ReplyDelete