Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Leilani - Creative writing - Superpowers!




Walt: Write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.

Intro
What IF I had as many powers as I want and what ever powers I want? Well the answer to that question would be impossible to have in real life , but my DREAM power would be very helpful to all. Nice to meet yah my name superpower name is MR! ( Aka Mind reader! )

Body paragraph 1
The question that most people ask me is , how did I get my mind reading super powers? It all started in 2007 I was eight or something ( how am I supposed to know!? ) Anyways , one day at home on a Wednesday ( yes , maybe I was wagging ) I wanted to know what my mother was thinking about me weather she loved me or not. I fell asleep and had a very interesting dream. As soon as I woke up from my nap I felt a little bit dizzy and really tried. Two long hours later I looked at my mother and saw what she was thinking. I wondered what was happening weather it was a prank or not! I end up getting the hang of it and I figured out how to use my power to help the world out more.

Body paragraph 2
As for my dream power I would like MIND READING , the mind reading helps me read people’s mind. My mind reading power from my point of view looks like the a huge blue board with what they are thinking , about them , what they like , strength and weakness , but mostly what they were/are thinking. I even can see what the person wish is! While I mind read others mind I mostly feel like a stalker invading their privacy without their permission but I SOMETIMES I do ask for permission. Did you know that I give them their wish and the next day on the news it says something marvelous?

Paragraph 3
Well , I could use my superpowers for giving or making people wishes or what they need come true. Not because they want them it’s because they might need it. I could use my superpowers in the world to help homeless people or normal people that are in need to get what they want or need. Like giving them a job , better life , education and much more that would help them out a lot.

Conclusion
I say that having mind reading powers would be awesome is because I get to help people on what they want and I just pretty cool to read others minds. Mind reading is a pretty cool super power. If you had any superpower what would it be?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Task Description:
Today's task we got to chose what ever superpower we would like and write all about it. This here is called creative writing. The reason why I love creative writing is because I can come up with different creative ways to write my story's about and be creative to write about. Creative writing makes me think really hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment