Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Number Of The Week! { W8T1 }

Walt: Think about a number in many different ways!

{ Task Description: }

Welcome to all! As you may know New Zealand is currently on lock down for FOUR weeks! Within these four weeks you may know students of all Aotearoa schools may lack in education. But with Pt England School students this wouldn't happen to us! Our teachers have worked each night to present us with simple work. This time i'm sharing with you all an extra task I could complete if I finished my maths work before the due date.

Inside this presentation shows multiple ways to present a number I got given by a number generator. Each slide shows my number. There are questions, write the number, Maori numbers, place value, abacus and extra word problems involving my number! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment