Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Create Writing! { T3W3 }

ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘!
walt: choose an appropriate text form.
Task Description:
Our learning intetion this week was to create a creative writing based upon one image from five. My image includes a young boy was a fear expression from below his bed. My writing I've presented can be found on slide six. Before writing I choose to brainstrom some ideas then write. With my writing I choose to create a underworld portal! Unfortunatly my writing hasn't been fully completed, which I'm hoping to complete some day soon. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Kia orana Leilani,
    I love the detail you have used in your writing - Stop touching my stuff you little rascal! - A constant beeping - screamed in fear... - sucked in the portal. I feel like I am right there with you in the room trying to figure out if there is a portal under the bed! WELL DONE LEILANI!

    ReplyDelete