Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Persuasive Writing! { T3W3 }

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘!
walt: write for a specific purpose.
Task Description!
This week we have been paying close attention to persuasive writings. Usually I write narratives as I prefer to write my own pieces in this form. But, my teacher instructed us to use a persuasive form to complete our writing task this week. To complete this task we had to use a planner before hand to come up with two types of stances. Either stance you choose we had to list five points before starting our writing. As I mentioned in the beginning of my description, it's easier to do a narrative form of writing so my hands of course had to make this persuasive writing just like a narrative! One of my challenges I came across was finding a way to start a persuasive, let's say I need to work on persuasive writings more often. ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Leilani,
    I enjoyed reading the narrative that you have written about Maui - your use of dialogue makes the writing come alive. Maui is so passionate! I would like you to now change your writing style to and try to convince your reader of your viewpoint. Imagine you are Maui. You are going to tell your mother (Taranga) the two most persuasive reasons and the best evidence you can think of support your decision to hide in your brothers waka and trick them into taking you fishing. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Tapuke,

      Writing persuasive writings has always been a tough task for me. And these task have been a good challenge. Going to task these advice for my next piece of writing.

      Kind regards,
      Leilani

      Delete