Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Cross Country! { T3W9 }

11 of september 2020! A day we never liked… cross country! Everyone dressed in their house colours ( red, blue, green and yellow ) Tutus, lei’s, shirts ect. As for 2020, our course was much different than last year. Starting the bike track, through two large gates and onto our tracks.

The race:Two blocks together to start our race! I’m smart… I only jogged from the beginning so I wouldn’t be tired further on. Us girls ( year 8’s ) ran our whole soccer field ,i, only stopping a few times to catch a breath. In all honesty, cross country wasn’t as hard as I first thought! Maybe all of our preparations really prepared us for the actual day! Besides running, seeing everyone participate at my last cross country at Pt England School was a bit emotional! Good luck to everyone in the next coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment