Pages

Monday 16 July 2018

Leilani - Holiday Update!



Holiday Update!.





What Have i done?





Well this holiday i’ve been catching up with some friends and family. I’ve also been learning some things like what is a bruise? , how to keep healthy and many more.





What Am I Doing This Holiday For My Blog?





So i’m thinking of doing much more blog post in all different ways like on doc’s , doing quizzes , presentations and many more idea that i’m think of. This last week of the holiday i’m going to be learning new things so that my learning goes up.





Got Any Ideas?





Well this question isn't really a holiday highlight but i’ve been running out of great ideas to blog about. So please leave a suggestion in the comments or if you go to Pt England School email me a suggestion so that I can post it.





Please make sure that your idea (s) are not all the same that i’ve posted before make sure it is unique.





No comments:

Post a Comment