Pages

Friday 5 October 2018

Leilani - My Fun Day!


As I was getting ready in the morning I didn’t know how much fun was coming towards me. As I as well as two of my cousins waited we played some very fun and exciting games. Not long after we were heading to the pools. As I walked into the pools I felt excitement rushing through my bones and the smell of chlorine coming from the pools. Not to lie but there were a bunch of kids and adults swimming in all the pools , but not in the one we swam in.

While I was getting prepared to swim my nana was quite concerned about my height in a deep pool. I explained to her that I was going to be fine and so she trusted me , so off we went! As my whole body entered the pool I could feel a rush of coldness running through my feet to my arms , now I could say that it was very , very cold! Not long after my body got used to the coldness. Myself and my cousins swam , had races , laughed , tricked each other and just enjoyed our time at the pools. Our plan at the beginning was to have 30 minutes each in two pools , but since we really enjoyed our time in the first we stayed even longer! As we were swimming there was a lot of laughter , getting tired and struggling ( no lie but I was the one struggling! ) , but as all the fun time went fast by it was time to get out and go home. So we did. Walking home wasn’t a mission at all ( by the way we’re going to my aunties house. ) We ate some nicely cooked chips and bread for lunch and headed to my place.

Around two minutes later we had arrived at my house! My first thing that I did was go for a shower , of course. After that time myself and my cousin started to plan a treasure hunt. But as that time went by we had to leave a do some other things. Not long after we came back home and carried on with what we were doing. Both my cousin and I thought that doing a treasure hunt would be quite boring so we moved onto doing something else. This idea was supposed to be a truth or dare game but it ended up as a water balloon fight in jeans and clean clothes! From the really hot heat that water balloon fight cooled us down a lot. For hours and hours we played , laughed , got tired , made up games and just had a bunch of fun. But after all that fun time it was time for my cousin to go home. We said goodbye and so she lefted. So that was basically how my day went.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task Description:
For this task I have written a descriptive writing about my day. This task I have wrote three paragraphs , not thinking about the right strictures of how to write. But I wanted this writing to be free and just a good writing. As I was writing I was thinking of descriptive words instead of boring , plain words. My writing I tired to explain things correctly and easy for people to understand what I wrote. For this task I had learnt how to use other words instead of using the same over and over again , as well I learnt how to be more descriptive of how I felt , what I smelt and just how I was. I enjoyed this task a lot because I got to write! Hopefully you did or you are going to.   

No comments:

Post a Comment