Pages

Thursday 4 October 2018

Leilani And Lillyana - Quiz Time! - Food Theme!

Walt: To find information about items. Write a quiz for others to know things they didn't know
about an item.

Task Description:
Who did I create this presentation? Lillyana!
Check out her blog here : Lillyana's blog!

Second post of the holiday! Hopefully all of everyone has been enjoying my new posts. As for this one I joined with one of my fantastic friends Lillyana. This presentation is all about a quiz! Our theme was food. Both of Lillyana and I spent time re searching important information about a perspective food that we'd like to learn about or get information about the question that will answer our questions correctly. Most of our information came from Wikipedia because I mostly trust their information. From this task I had learnt many information about treats that I didn't know , most of the information that I learnt was a lot that happened in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment