Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Being Blindfolded!



Walt: To create a recount about our experience.

Being blindfolded sounds fun right? Well being directed by someone else on a very sketchy park , doesn't sound so great any more! Continue reading to find out how my blindfolded experience went.

During our walk down to the park I was wondering what was Mr Goodwin going to make us do this time! As well as what was in the bright yellow plastic bag he was holding. Being blindfolded was the coolest idea ever! As the word blindfolded came out of his mouth I started freaking out in my mind , screaming because how fun it sound! Soon later we got told to choose a buddy , I choose Lillyana since she was super close to me. Not long after we got to start.

Being blindfolded to me sounded great , but being blindfolded in reality wasn’t so great at all! Lillyana grabbed my hand and she lead me around the park and through obstacles that were built onto the park. I felt as nervous as a snail getting crushed by a human's foot! At first I didn’t really trust Lillyana for some odd reason. But I made it through. “ Stop and listen! “ shouted Mr Goodwin. I wondered what in the world would that mean! Then he explained that since some of us were blindfolded he shouldn’t say look , wow isn’t he a great joker!

Not long after it was Lilyana turn to be blindfolded! I took her through the flying fox , up a ladder , swing on the monkey bars , and go on some weird swings! I bet inside of her she was freaking out but she tried not to show it. Leading Lillyana through the park was cool , lucky she didn’t crash into anything. Three minutes passed and we all walked in two sensible lines back to class. Have you ever lead someone while they were blindfolded. 

As our experience was over , I thought that it was great! That reason is because I got to be blindfolded with my classmates as well as leading my buddy through hard obstacles on our playground. Luckily we didn’t have to do another disgusting bug hunt! Overall this experience was extremely fun , being blindfolded and leading my friend! Blindfolded was the coolest experience ever. Have you ever done a crazy experience like this one?

Task Description:
This week soon we are going to have a writing test , to get ready for our test we went out for a experience then wrote a recount about it. During this writing I tired to use the burger way so my writing is written correctly as well as I made sure my writing was good structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment