Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Frozen Food - Book Review

Walt: Condense and paraphrase key ideas in a text. 

Title: Frozen Food

Author: Philippa Werry

Genre: Fiction

What happened? Key facts.
In this story the author explained to her readers on how people in Scott Base live and what they do to live. The key facts were mostly about how they eat and what they do to prepare the food for their people.

Did you enjoy this text?
I really enjoyed this text because I got to learn on how people in Scott Base live, as well as what they do to eat and cooked/prepare their food.

Key message/what did I learn?
The key message that I learned from our text was that it isn’t easy living in antarctica, and the way they live is not similar at all to how people live her in New Zealand.

Who would I recommend this book too?
I would recommend this book to my friend Tha Zin whose age 11 and is a girl. The reason why I would recommend this book to Tha Zin is because she enjoys learning new facts about other countries beside New Zealand, and I find that she would enjoy learning about new facts about Scott Base.
----------------------------------
Task Description:
This task here is a book review, this book review consist of information about our book this week. Our task was to share with others what we read this week and hook them to read the book them-self. To complete our task we had to answer multiple questions, the main questions that we had to answer was what were the key facts? And key message/ what we learnt. Lately I have been enjoying our book reviews because I get to share with others our book as well as getting to learn new books and write about them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment