Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

What am I?


What am I?

I am red and juicy! Many people enjoy me in smoothies, treats, and for many occasions. I am slightly cheap at the shopping market! BUT! It depends on how good looking I am! You can find me at a large field underneath large green bushes! I can be hard to find especially if you want me nice and juicy. I’m yummy, tasty, and really juicy! You can’t go wrong with me! I’m the best fruit out here, no one can beat my juiciness!

I can come in all sizes, but the big ones are the best! I have white dots around my body that gives a weird texture in your mouth when you bite me. I can be found everywhere, it’s hard work finding me though. I can also be a reward in ice-cream!

--------------------
Task Description:
Today we got to create a quick write about what am I? Our task was to choose a fruit or vegetable and write a description about that fruit or vegetable we choose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment