Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Persuasive Writing: Being The Youngest Sibling Is Cool!


Persuasive Writing:
Are you the youngest sibling in your family? Or have you ever wanted to be the youngest sibling? It may seem cool being the youngest be it totally isn’t and here are MY top three reasons why.

Have you ever been compared to your older sibling (S)? Well it’s extremely annoying and you would never want it to happen to you! It’s frustrating, especially when your parents always compare you to someone else older. See being the most youngest isn’t as cool as you think. 

Have you ever wondered why your older siblings can hang out with their friends and you can’t? Well that thought is always in my mind. Being the youngest your parents NEVER let you hang out with your friends. Like yeah I maybe be the baby but I'm nearly thirteen years of age. And yet you still don’t let me hang out with my friends! We will always be too young to hang out late after a school disco. 

Does your older siblings embarrassed you in front of your friends? Well mine does! I can’t understand why our older siblings have to be such an embarrassment. Once my best friend came over to my house and my sister showed her some extremely embarrassing baby photos! Gosh why can’t she just be normal!?

Being the youngest isn’t as cracked up to be because you are always being compared, you never get to hang out with your friends and your always getting embarrassed. Do you want freedom? Well being the youngest isn’t going to give you freedom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment