Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Technology Wood - Hard Materials !

Hard Materials. 

I used a piece of paper, pencil and a ruler to make a full size working of my project because when creating your project in wood you can't make mistakes and by planning out your full size working on a piece of paper that idea can be avoided. 

I used a ruler, tri-square and a pencil to copy the measurements from my drawing onto a pieces of wood because without those specific measurements cutting the wood wouldn't be even and smooth.

I than marked a square line ( at a 90 degree. ) to copy the measurements from my drawing onto the block of wood to be able to cut the piece of wood to create a joint.

I than cut off the first piece of wood using a bench hook and a backed saw to cut all pieces of wood so I could be able to create a box. After I then repeated the cutting steps to create the box.

After all pieces were cut out I was able to clue all of them together to create a completed box.  




No comments:

Post a Comment