Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

Infographic x Nelson Mandela { W7T2 }

Walt: Create an infographic about Nelson Mandela

Task Description:
Today we have focused on Nelson Mandela. Our main task was to show a visual infographic about Nelson Mandela. On slide two presents our main focus for today. To complete this task I used a note-taker chart to pull key points from the National Geographic Kids text. With the main points I gathered all the information into category to create my infographic. To view my infographic check on slide five images to take a closer look. Within today's task I have learn't important facts and sacrifices Nelson took to make a huge impact in South Africa. I've also learnt how to make a infographic, hopefully soon I can improve and make a more advanced poster. Enjoy!

P.S
To view each task click on the image to task you to the main presentation or google drawing I used to create my tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment