Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Hauora x Taha Wairua { W7T2 }

Walt: Build a healthy spirit with Taha Wairua.

Task Description:
For our last Te Whare Tapa Wha task for this week, we focused on Taha Wairua. Healthy spirit. As for our task we had to share a bible verse, poem, prayer or a inspirational quote that inspires us. My quote I've chosen is " Hard times are often blessings in disguise. Let go and let life strength you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head up and keep going. This is an important lesson to remember when your having a rough day, a bad month, or a crappy year. Truth be told sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your spirit needs most. Your pas was never a mistake if you learned from it. So take all the crazy experiences and lessons and place them in a box labeled " Thank you. ". " On slide three I've shared a google drawing with my quote and the reason why I have chosen it for today's task. Hopefully my quote can also cheer your or someone else's day! Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment