Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Stand up x Protests! { W11T2 }

Walt: To complete multiple task for protests.
Task Description:
Our learning intention for our first text was to break down and understand multiple protests. Within this task I have completed three tasks. The first task I have completed is the vocabulary task. This task I focused on four key words from the text. I have also completed the comparing task and the comprehension task. The comparing task we focused on using a venn diagram. This venn diagram we had to compare the differences between two different protests and find the similarities. As for the comprehension task I had to answer five easy and quick questions. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing Leilani! Not only have you compiled all your learning tasks onto 1 slide, your task description gave me everything I needed to know about the tasks you completed. The tasks completed also showed you understood the issues/protests very well. Great comprehension skills and explaining of tasks! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete