Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Mata I Pusi x Afakasi Chameleon { W8T2 }

Walt: Complete multiple tasks with two texts.
Task Description:
This week we have focused on Mata I pusi text and Afakasi Chameleon. Within this presentation there are multiple tasks. The first slide presents vocabulary, words from the Mata I pusi text. This slide we had to full in the meaning of each word and provid a sentence for a example. The second slide is a word cloud. My word cloud is full of words that's all about ME! As for the following slide I have completed a venn diagram. Differences and  similarties between myself and the main character in Mata I Pusi. As for my last slide I have done a poem. Within my poem given I have written down words about who I am, my parents, and my grandparents. Hopefully you enjoy this new task because I difinetly did! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment