Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Matariki Art ! { W11T2 }


Task Description:
Kia Ora! This week is Matariki! During Matariki we celebrate new growth and we celebrate that start of a new year. At Pt England School we get too celebrate this special day. Each student gets to choose one subject to focus on throughout the whole day. The four subjects are cooking, art/craft, sports and movie making. As for myself i've been placed into arts and crafts. Each class in my school has different activites they will be doing. As for my class we focused on making Matariki glaxies. With my art i've choosen to do a pink, blue and white fading art. I've also included the seven stars and few space crafts. My highlight from this special day was learning how to learn to work with pastels and learning how to make them fade. After creating our art on paper we created a digital version. I've added a quote to represent the start of Matariki and to give strength to others. What did you do for Matariki? 

No comments:

Post a Comment