Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Prime Minister! { W1T4 }

ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣!
Question:
“ What I would do on my first day as Prime Minister of NZ. “ 

Mhm, honestly I’ll want to focus on our homeless kings and queens. Start providing more shelter instead of unnecessary parking spots all over Aotearoa, understand their struggles and provide them with all they need. I’ve also found out, their not as lucky as those with houses, jobs, and a proper education. I want to fix that problem, give them access to education and give them chances to regain their strength, get a long lasting job so they can focus on their dreams and make them a successful future. 

New Zealand is full of homeless people and it's important that we provide them and let them access the same opportunities we get. This is one of the situations I’ll fix when I become Prime Minister of New Zealand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment