Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Facts About Jane Campion!

Walt: Find and summarise key information.

Task Description:
Today I am sharing with you my very first reading task which has been given to me by my reading teacher Ms Tapuke. Our task was to find key information about the meaning behind each of our reading groups name. My reading groups name is Campion ,short for Jane Campion. ( Director. ) Our first task was to read a article about her and find information about herself. After we found good information about Jane Campion I made a google drawing of facts about her self. This task was fun as I got learn different facts about Jane Campion my amazing groups name. Hopefully you have enjoyed see you next time!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Leilani, great post. I have never heard of Jane Campion but I think I have heard of the movie Holy Smoke. it is great to understand the reason why your groups are named after certain people. Your summary of facts were very easy to understand. Keep up the good work.

      Regards
      Mrs Tofa (Glenbrae School)

      Delete
    2. Talofa Mrs Tofa ,

      Nice to meet you I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed my facts. Holy Smoke sounds like a great and smokey movie , I wonder what the actual movie is like.

      Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

      Regards ,
      Leilani

      Delete