Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

My Visual Mihi!


Task Description:
Team five has been working on their visual mihi. Here I am sharing my visual mihi with you all. Our task was to create four things we enjoy doing. In my four corners I have Cook Island flag , Pt England School logo , family , and Te Reo. The Cook Island flag is my second culture. ( Cook Island. ) Te Reo is my other culture ( Maori. ) Pt England School logo is my school I attend to logos , and family is my family.  In the centre of my visual mihi I also have my face and some of my top. This task was fun as I got to draw many things that I enjoy doing. Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. hey leilani that a good visual mihi you have done. your family will be
    very happy to see your work that you have done. this is my favourite
    visual mihi its cool than all the other year 7 and 8 hope you injoy my
    comment bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Kingston,

      Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Thanks for saying that you enjoyed my visual mihi than others but i'm sure that there are more people with much better and detailed visual mihi.

      Keep up the fantastic work for 2019 and always keep focus on your work.

      Leilani :)

      Delete
    2. Hello Leilani,

      I really like your Visual Mihi even tho it was a long time ago.I also like how you put our school on. It looks very nioce.
      Keep up the good drawing leilani.

      Quincess:)

      Delete