Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Letter To Ms Tapuke.




WALT: write for a specific purpose and audience.
Dear Ms Tapuke ,

My name is Leilani and I am looking forward to being in your literacy class for 2019! I have a family of four. Myself , my older sister and my parents. We all enjoy going out for dinner since all four of us are always busy with school and work. My mum is Cook Island and my dad is Maori. I am blessed to be both cultures as I can express them both by sharing the culture around , dancing and singing to others.

I love to watch Korean dramas as they are very interesting and great to watch. My favourite is She Was Pretty! This show is so interesting I also enjoy attending Pt England School because everyday I get to learn new things in different subjects like reading , writing and maths. I enjoy doing reading and writing although I get stuck most of the time because I struggle to write a lot because my fingers hurt.

This year I am hoping to improve on my maths as some equations are hard to solve. I want to focus on learning year seven problems so I am ready for year eight. Or even learn much more that is higher than year seven. Wondering why I want to learn so much this year? Well the answer to that is because in the future I want to get a scholarship to a college when I turn year eight. This reason is because I want to get into a good college so I can get a good education for future time.

A fun fact I would like to share about myself to Ms Tapuke would be that currently I am going to my first swimming lesson this weekend! I am not confident in swimming so my Whanui signed me up and every weekend I go swimming lessons. This way can help me improve in swimming so I can save myself in any dangerous water situations. I am hoping that my swimming lessons can make me more confident in swimming.

Your Sincerely ,


Leilani. 

--------------------------------

Task Description:
Welcome to all! Today I am sharing with you my very first task I have completed in my literacy class. This task we had to write very interesting facts about yourself to share with our teacher Ms Tapuke! As you can see I wrote a lot about myself. Four paragraphs which include some of my hobbies , my family , goals , what I enjoy doing on a normal day , as well as just sharing fun facts about myself. Hopefully you all enjoy my writing and I will post next time.








No comments:

Post a Comment