Pages

Thursday 24 January 2019

A Letter To You.

Hello to you reading. I am informing you that I will be taking a short time off from blogging. I'm going to take some time away and spend time with my family as school is approaching in some time soon. You all don't have to worry about my safety , i'm going on a trip up north to visit family members , going out for dinner , spending time with my cousin who is soon leaving to Australia , going Rainbow Ends and yeah. I will make my last blog post at the end of this week. So stay tuned. Bye!  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Leilani!

    Wow you sure seem like you have a busy week ahead of you, but filled with so much fun! Where abouts up north are you going? I often go to Whangarei, it's beautiful up there- so many sandy beaches!

    We cannot wait to see you back in action next summer!
    Keep up the awesome work.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete