Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

A Job For Me { W3T1 }

Walt: Identify and use features of EXPLANATION writing
____________________
A Job For Me

Introduction:
A job for me! What kind of job would you like to do? Some people build, serve, teach, are store keepers, or just live a normal life without a job! What career are you interested in?

Paragraph 1 & 2 - ( What inspired me? )Becoming a teacher has been one big dream for myself! All teachers at my school inspire me and show me that all though teaching may be a tough journey, you should never give up. Especially for any child's education! When becoming a teacher it’s never about money, money, money! The mana, the love for children and their education all comes with being a teacher!

One movie really inspires me not to give up the teaching career! An old lady or should I say a famous undercover celebrity, moves to a church school. She had one trouble-some class but she forced herself to never give up on them and teach them who they really are. In this movie there was one special message, the message was that although they might be bad, it’s their education that matters, you should never lose hope!

Paragraph 3: ( Reason )As a young child I always admired how the teachers worked. And as I started to grow up I finalized my future occupation, by becoming a middle school/ intermediate teacher! Becoming a teacher can change a child’s life, and make them who they will become in their future lives!

Paragraph 4: ( Future Plans! )As for future plans I definitely want to graduate college and hopefully get into a university through a scholarship! By completing both I can be a successful teacher to schools who need the most help! And then my dream will finally come true!

Conclusion( One tough job for myself is the conclusion. So I didn’t get around to completing it! ) 
_______________________________________
{ Task Description: } 

With our writing this week we had to write about our future job, there was also some extra options! Here I have wrote reasons why I would like to become a teacher! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment