Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Dear My Upcoming Teachers! { W1T1 }

Walt: Write for a specific purpose

Dear my upcoming teachers.

My full name is Leilani Pearl , Pearl being named after my mum’s close friend. I am two different cultures, Cook island and Maori, and enjoy expressing my culture in different ways. I am turning 13 this year on the 12th of November, and still is the youngest child of my family. I have a very beautiful family who supported me through all my decisions and helped me choose the correct pathways.

At home I love to watch movies or episodes on Netflix! But i’m always running around in the house cleaning up every minute!

At school I enjoy writing the most and creating fantasy stories or adventure stories for others is always fulling me with excitment. This year my goal is to learn more maths and be a year 9 stage of learning so i’m prepared for college. And for literacy I would like to look more into world pollution and figuring out ways to avoid and stop additional pollution.

I’m looking forward to 2020 being a productive year and me stepping up and showing how a leader is supposed to be.
______________________

{ Task Description: }

Here I had to share with my blog followers my letter about myself that I wrote to my upcoming teachers for 2020. The purpose behind this text was to help my teachers understand who I am and my interest! Hope you also find out interesting facts about myself as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment