Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Invention Part 2!! Detailed description! { W2T2 }

Walt: Form and communicate ideas.

{ Task Description: } 

Invention part two. What could this be? Well let me tell you exactly what I did! Recently I have shared a few presentations about inventions. This presentation is just alike! Our topic was to share with our readers what we have created and why we decided to write our text. Slide three presents my vision. For this task we had to either create a poster or write four reasons why someone would like to take on our invention. I've decided to make a poster including labels to identify or explain how each part of my invention works!

The following slide present a audio recording of a detailed explanation of my new invention! I've made a home security brush! To find out more about my home security brush please visit slide three and four. 

Every business has a advertisement right? Well so does mine! I have created a poster to hopefully attract those to purchase my product! I've also created a slogan. " Just one click away" Interested? Well check out the presentation above to view all these exciting activities!



No comments:

Post a Comment