Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Leilani - My Journal Writing! - Calling My Family And Birthday Party!

Walt: create a journal about your time in space
Walt: use use creative language to express your experiences 


Task description - Kia ora and today I have posted this story which is all about me talking to my family and going to a birthday party.I really liked this and it was super fun.If you didn't know I have already posted another post just like this but it was a different type of story but I am still in space.I really enjoyed this and thanks to Miss Parrant for letting me do this because now I think I have got faster at writing,If you enjoy please leave a positive comment share with family or friends.Also make sure that you have an amazing day with family or friends.God bless , stay safe BYE BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment