Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Leilani - My plan for my trip to the Moon in my journal!

Walt: create a journal about your time in space
Walt: use use creative language to express your experiences 
My Journal about my space trip Rocket, Propulsion - Free images on Pixabay

Planning my writing: Here you will need to write all of the things that are important to your journal articles. If you plan to begin with it will make your writing so much easier. Don’t forget to use some of the space vocab to help you!

Where are you going?
I am going to the moon.
What is your mission? Why are you going to space?
My mission to do is  an experiment with pigs.I have to do an experiment with pigs.
Who is on this mission with you?
My dad,My sister,My mum,Miss Parrant
What can you see from your rocket?
I can see earth.
How do you feel about being away from home for so long?
I feel like kinda happy because I am still going with my family.
What are the steps of your journal? What are the four entries going to be about?
1.Leaving earth
2.Nearly got to the moon
3.Ahhh something bad happened
4. We escaped.
Task description - Hello everyone and as you can see by this post here is my plan for my trip to the moon.I had to write a plan first before I jump straight into the writing.So iv'e wrote where am I going , what is my mission and why are we going , who is going with me , what can I see as I leave earth , how do I feel going away and what are my steps of my journal and four entries going to be about.Thanks to guess who ....... Miss Parrant for once again let us do this because it was super fun and soon you would see what the writing to this looks like it is going to be a surprise.Well without further a do if you haven't read my plan already now it is the time to so i'm going to let you go and read it and I hope you like it.If you do please leave a positive comment and have an amazing rest of your day with your family or friends.God bless , stay safe and BYE BYE!!

STAY TUNE FOR MORE POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment