Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Leilani - My Journal About Going To The Moon!

Walt: create a journal about your time in space
Walt: use use creative language to express your experiences 


Task description - Kia ora and today as you can see I have posted this writing  that is all in a book.If you have already read all of it well that's ok but if you haven't than this story is all about me and my family going to space.So my last post is my plan for this and I said "I will post the story for this soon"So here it is.This was super fun and I really like.Thanks to Miss Parrant for letting us do this because it was super fun but now my finger's are kinda dead.Well if you haven't read it than I should let you go.But if you enjoy it than please leave a positive comment and share with family or friends.Also make sure you have an amazing day with family or friends.God bless , stay safe and BYE BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment