Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Mata I Pusi: Cat Eyes - Interview!

Walt: ask questions to clarify our understanding of a text
---------------------------------
Task Description:
This week campion got to work on two follow ups. Our second follow up is a interview about our main character. Our task was to partner up with a buddy and one is the journalist and the other is the main character. In our situation I was the main character and my buddy Jahazara was the journalist.

Since I was the main character I wrote about how it feels to be our main character which is tough because our main character is going through some hard times because of what she looks like. I shared with everyone how she feels when Samoan kids at her school treat her from not looking Samoan which is not right.
My buddy Jahazara wrote about how a journalist thoughts about our main character feelings and how she feels at school. She mostly wrote about how the main character is struggling on the daily bases.
This week I really enjoyed our task because I got to be inside of someones shoes and feel how others feel. I also got to learn what bi-racial means and how bi-racial people feel because people do mock them. Hopefully I get to share with others this wonderful experience so they also can learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment