Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

My Family Photograph - What Is Happening?

Walt: Make inferences about a text.

Task Description:

This week i'm sharing with you all my family photograph. Why? Well, our task was to read a new book called ' Family Photograph ' and then do a follow up. Which required us to do important tasks that is related to our book this week.

One of our task that we were required to do was create either a poster,video,rap,song,or anything that could explain what our family photograph looked like, and here is mine! My task here I have taken a photo of my family and Gengis Khan in Manukau. I explained what is happening in this photo, why were we here, and why I enjoyed this day and if I would like to do more family things like this.

I really enjoyed today's task because I got to share with others my family photograph. I will enjoy if next term as it is the last week for term 1, I do wish if we could do more fun tasks like this one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment