Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

The Value Of Ancient Traditions!

Walt: Express Ideas In Poetry Form

Task Description:
Welcome to you all! Today I am sharing with you room 2 literacy class task. For our task this week we  got to do cinquain's. Well, you but wonder what is a cinquain? Well a cinquain is a type of poem but it has syllables. Syllables are words that have either 1 or more syllables, very hard to explain but for example the word yummy has two syllables, Yum my - yummy.

Anyways, our task was to great five lines with words that have 2 syllables - 8 syllables and back to 2 syllables by the fifth line. Our cinquain had to be either about ancient traditions , our identity , or any traditions like Christmas , easter or just any holiday.

In this task I had fun because I got to learn about cinquains and have fun creating new cinquains. I will recommend this task to all ages because doing cinquains are fun and you get to learn new things. In room 2 everyone did different cinquain, for me I did a 15th or 16th Spanish birthday cake , pinata , and my name. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment