Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

My Nana's Journey!

Walt: To create a animation about our grandparents journey.

Task Description:

This term team five had to create two animations, one was the visual mihi and the second animation was about our grandparents or other family members journey which got us to where we are right now. Today i'm sharing with you all my nana's journey.

In this animation I created the Cook Island flag and the island of Rarotonga which is in the Cook Islands. Why was the reason I did this? Well the reason is because my nana came from Rarotonga. Even though Rarotonga dosen't have a airport I wanted to include where she really came from. She then flew to Auckland,New Zealand. 

Specking of where she flew which was Auckland, New Zealand. I drew the New Zealand flag and New Zealand as a island. My aeroplane flew into Auckland, New Zealand.

This term as a year seven I really enjoyed team five animations as it explained my past and my identity. Next term I do hope that we do have more fun animations to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment