Pages

Sunday 21 January 2018

Leilani Holiday Blogging - Blogging!

Image result for Blogging

Blogging

In this writing I am going to tell you why I love blogging , how I come up with ideas and a thank you. So without further ado let’s get this started!


At the age of 7 I started my own blog at Pt England School. I was only little then so I didn't understand much about blogging. I got older and started knowing more about blogging and understanding what it is every time I post. I am always confident in what I post and how I post. I need to always make sure everything is cybersmart. When I grow up I still will LOVE to blog because I am sharing my ideas and my learning with other people around the world.

Why do I love blogging? Well I love blogging because it keeps me entertained and it helps me with my learning. I also love blogging because I can see who has check out my blog maybe from another country , and to see that I feel like my blog is very special.

How do I come up with ideas? Well sometimes i'm at home all day thinking of what I should post on my blog. Sometimes I am stuck but other days I come up with some cools ideas. Also I get some ideas off Youtube. They are some great ideas.


When I grow up what do I want to do with my blog? Well when I grow up I want to make my own personal blog that is like my life. I want to write storys , tell stories about my life and do much more. I really want to continue with blogging and make my blog more successful.

I would like to give a huge thank you to Pt England School for giving nearly everyone a blog. Having a blog is cool and I can do much more. It is a great opportunity to have a blog and without everyone that checks out my blog my blog wouldn’t be successful. Maybe one day you can make your own blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani,

    I loved reading your blog about blogging! It was great to see that you have so many ideas and have already imagined yourself having your own personal blog on which you can post stories about your life. What kinds of stories do you plan to tell? Will they be autobiographic (personal) stories about your experiences or will they be stories about other people in your family (biographies)?

    I can't wait to see where your life takes you and to continue reading your blogs over the coming years. I agree that you're really lucky to have been given the opportunity to have a blog and to learn how to blog while at Pt England. It is a pretty special school, isn't it?!

    Speaking of Pt England, I am looking forward to seeing you early in Term 1 when I come in to hand out the certificates and prizes for the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    See you then!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Rachel ,

      Thanks so much for leaving a comment your such a kind and you are a person that believes so much things.

      The kind of story's I would love to post on my future personal blog would be about my experiences. Travelling on planes is not my thing but going to other countries and learning about them , tasting many options of food and much more would be amazing.

      Yes , Pt England School is such a blessed and special school. Without you and your team I wouldn't be blogging these amazing post made came up by you and your team. I am sure that with these activity's you's planned for many people we would all be successful in life.

      Oh my gosh! Just relizing we are all going back to school. I am sad and happy. Because I love learning new things and I am sad because I don't really often get to see my family in school days
      :(

      Leilani :)

      Also I hope you had a amazing holidays and you are happy and safe for 2018 and for the years coming!

      Delete