Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

Leilani Holiday Blogging - The Shy & Lonely Dinosaur Part 2 !

The Shy & Lonely Dinosaur Part 2


Rhino’s mum pulled up at his brand new school.” Ooo , I don’t feel to good “ Says Rhino to himself. Rhino hopped out of the car and went into school with his mum. Teachers and students ran up to Rhino and started welcoming him to his brand new school. A while later it was time for Rhino’s mum to leave. “ You are going to make some news friends and learn lots of things “ said Rhino mum while waving goodbye to Rhino as he sits down feeling nervous.

After school Rhino ran out of his classroom into his mother’s arms. “ Mum , I made 5 friends and learnt how to spell apple! “ Says Rhino while he is hugging his mum. Rhino mums face was very surprised and was a very proud dinosaur because his son learnt something and made friends , just like she said.

12 years later Rhino is graduating from high school. Rhino wants  to study teaching so he can become a teacher. His mother and father planned a surprise for Rhino once he had graduated school. Rhino had no clue that he had a surprise coming.
A few weeks after he graduated it was time for Rhino to move into his dorm. So he can study and live there. That day was when the surprise was going to happen. His mother and father were very happy for him. Yes the dad
is involved in this surprise too. Once Rhino arrived at his dorm room he opened the door and there was……..

Stay Tuned For Part 3 - What was there??

What do you think? Leave your idea in the comments!

------------------
Task description - This writing is all about a dinosaur Rhino. That is his name. I have continued writing the part 2 of the story. If you haven't checked out part 1 go and feel free to do so. Yes , there is a part 3 coming very soon. So to be able to be the first to read then stay tune for that writing.

God bless you and your family , stay safe and see ya later!


4 comments:

  1. For everyone that check this post out. I am very sorry of what it has done it was playing up and I am trying to fix it thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again Leilani! What an awesome second part to this wonderful story. I didn't think I could enjoy it anymore than I enjoyed part one. It was awesome, I really liked how you skipped 12 years ahead after his first day at school. I had no idea that was going to happen. Did his awesome teacher inspire him to become a teacher when he grew up?

    I like how the children were really welcoming as soon as he got out of the car.

    As for the surprise...I have been thinking about what it might be...

    I am going to have a few guesses if that's OK.

    1. A teacher's desk
    2. A teacher's chair
    3. A brand new bed for his dorm
    4. A laptop for studying

    Thanks Leilani, I can't wait for part three!
    Billy :)

    PS. I love that you are still blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Billy ,
    Sorry for the late reply i have been at some amazing places.
    Yep I wanted this story to be a surprise.

    Hmmm , you got to wait for the next part!
    Hint : It dose not have to do with teaching something that he has not seen for a long time.

    Leilani :)

    PS. I will still be blogging for the last week of school holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Leilani, thank you for getting back to me. Oooh I can't wait to hear what it is, thanks for the clue. I will have a think about what it might be.

    That's great to hear! Blogging is certainly becoming more and more popular.

    Billy

    ReplyDelete