Pages

Sunday 28 January 2018

Leilani Holiday Blogging - Nearly School!

Nearly School!!

In a couple day's i'm going back to school. I feel happy and sad. Why?? Well the reason is I am happy to learn new things , make new friends and I am sad because I can't see my cousin until November , can't spend lots of time with my family. But I guess you have to do what you need to do.

Learning and fun presentation , writing and much more are still going to be post on this blog. I can't wait to be back at school and keep on blogging! If you would like to check out all of these post coming in a couple more days you should stay tune. 

This year I hope we have camp because last year I really don't think I was prepare and 2018 I want to be prepared. When I am going to go back to school I can't wait to see who is going to be in my class , who are my teachers and what we are going to learn. 

--

School coming very soon. As you can see I have wrote a little writing not too much it is only three paragraphs. I love writing so I wanted to write this school writing. Stay tune for more school post that I am going to be posting soon.


God Bless You & Your Family , Happy Holidays & See Ya Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment