Pages

Saturday 30 September 2017

Leilani - Pray For Baby Mona!


Task description - Today for baby Mona I really wanted to make this presention.God bless the baby and its family.Here is a video about it Here.Make sure that you show support to the baby and the baby family.Paige is also in this video.

God bless you and your family as well as baby Mona and its family.Also bless everyone that is at baby Mona home were my Nana and Papa is.I hope you enjoy if you did please leave a positive comment ( if you like ) and leave support for baby Mona!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Leilani,
    I am so sad to hear that Baby Mona had past away. I had heard this on the news last night & it was so emotional. Was Baby Mona apart of your incredible family? Can you please tell your sister I said Happy Birthday to her I had also posted a Happy Birthday blog post on my blog. I hope Baby Mona as you said rest in heaven & that may you put strength in him which sounded really nice. I hope nothing more than babies passing away is going to happen anymore. Keep up the great work & help Baby Mona rest in heaven.

    Yours sincerely
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Hinerangi ,
      Yes it is really sad that baby Mona has passed away.Also I have seen your blog post all about my sister birthday I will tell my sister that you have done that.No, baby Mona is not in my family Paige actually told us about this and she is in the video.Thank for checking out my blog!

      From - Leilani

      Delete