Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

Leilani - Article Writing!

Article Writing!
Today I am going to be writing all about Humpback Whales “Remix” Their song Just Like A Master Dj.If you have no clue on what I am doing here is the link to the reading.

Paragraph 1-
Male Humpback whales is know as for the long sweet Melodies.Male Humpback sing while the breeding season.By the way I am just going to tell you the main points.When they sing the song last for ten to twenty minutes.Scientist are not sure if the mammals sing to attract partners or to deter rivals.Once they keep going on and on it tends to repeat the same tune over and over again for a long time.

Paragraph 2 -
The whales do appear to get tired of singing.They create a new song  every year.Sometimes the song is clear and sometimes not.Michael Noad graduated from school he discovered the song of the year.But it wasn’t sung by the Males.

Paragraph 3 -

There is a lot of facts about whales.Each whale looks the same but they might be different.When you read the reading I hope you learn something.
Task description - Today since I have finish my work I have done a article all about a article.If you enjoy please leave a positive comment ( if you like ) Share with family or friends ( if you like ) God bless , stay safe and BYE BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment