Pages

Saturday 12 January 2019

Unlimited Wishes!

Walt: To complete activity two from day three , week three.


Activity 2: Flying Foxes [4 points]
Not only is New Zealand home to many native birds but we also have a number of native bats. Some of these bats are really small while others are much larger. None, however, are as large as the largest bat in Australia. It is called the flying fox (pictured below) and it has a wingspan of up to 6 feet or 2 metres. Wow! That is taller than most of us!
Flying foxes usually sleep during the day and hunt for food at night, using their ears to guide them through the darkness. Like other bats, they have the best hearing of any mammal. It is their ‘superpower.’
If you could have a superpower, what would it be? If I could choose, I would like to be able to fly. It would make it possible for me to fly back to Canada and visit my family whenever I wanted. How amazing would that be?!
On your blog, tell us what superpower you would like to have and why you’d like to have it.
---------------



------------
Task Description:
Hey there! Today I have to share what my dream power would be and all I did was to create a poster! Hopefully you all enjoy! Goodbye. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Leilani,

    Everytime I visit your blog I feel absolutely impressed on how well you have done as well as how much you have done. This post looks really simple but different and creative at the same time. I loved the power you have chosen, unlimited wishes sounds like you can be anything and have everything you want. I really love how creative and simple with all your posts, which is often the best way of posting. Overall awesome work, keep it up. What would be your first wish?

    Bye, For Now,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hinerangi ,

    I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying my summer blogging posts. I love how it impressed you every time you go on my blog. Every time I posts you also leave a nice comment which makes my day!

    I didn't know that keeping simple but very creative was often the best way of posting. I thought that my post was very plain but i'm glad that someone enjoys my simpleness.

    Since my power would be unlimited wishes my first wish would be a lot money for my parents to pay off the rent , all their others things they need to pay and buy a new house for my parents. What would your first wish be?

    Cheers ,
    Leilani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Leilani, thanks for completing another activity and sharing which superpower you would choose to have. Unlimited wishes is a wise choice because then you could just wish for any superpower or anything you want really.

    What would you be your first three wishes and why would you choose them?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete