Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

The Sky In Shanghai

Activity 3: The Sky in Shanghai [10 points]

One day I would really like to travel to China. It is a country with a rich history, vibrant cities, tasty food, and fascinating architecture   (buildings). Unfortunately, some of the largest Chinese cities have high rates of air pollution. The air pollution in Beijing, one of the largest cities in China, can get so bad that roads are closed, flights are cancelled and events are postponed while they wait for the smog in the air to clear. The terrible pollution is also having fatal (deadly) effects as, approximately, 1.1 million people in China died last year from air pollution-related causes. The Chinese government is very concerned and they have introduced a number of strategies (ideas) to reduce the pollution levels. Imagine that you were asked to travel to Beijing. How would you feel?
On your blog, write a poem that describes your feelings about travelling to Beijing, China.
--------------------
One day I woke up from a ring
And apparently I was in Beijing
My flight went in a zing
So I couldn't remember anything
I was hungry
But didn't know what to get
So I rang my friend
And she said
To get something starting with a
I forgot what that was but it sound ta - a - sty
I headed back to hotel for another sleep
And apparently it was all just a dream.
The end!
------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment