Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Attitude Talk With Jannah!

Today team five got the opportunity to get talked about friendship from a wonderful lady Jannah. Jannah comes from a company called attitude, this company has people who talk about different things to kids who are growing up and other important information about life.

Secondly, when Jannah came into team five there was a happiness feeling because Jannah has such a happy personality. Jannah talked to us about friendships. Different types of friendships , myths about friendships , things not to do in a friendship , and things to do in a friendship to keep a friendship with others.

Also, Jannah also mentioned funny jokes and activities here and there while she was presenting which was extremely interesting. Today I have learnt key facts that can help me throughout making new friends, as well things to do and not to do when making friends. I am super glad that Jannah came to teach us new things on how to make new friends.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Task Description:
In today's task team five students had to share what they did for a attitude talk we had with Jannah. Here I have shared with you all today what team five did with Jannah , what she had talked about and what I learnt and did I have fun? Our talk with Jannah was very fun because I learnt new things and I find Jannah very funny. 








No comments:

Post a Comment