Pages

Monday 13 November 2017

Leilani - Athletics Writing!

Walt: write a recount about a personal experience. Walt: organise our ideas into a series of paragraphs.
















Have you ever had an athletics day? Well at my school we have athletics day to keep fit and healthy. On the 10th of November Pt England School had a athletics day. There was different obstacles on the field. When it comes to athletics day we get into four different teams. I was in red.

In the morning once we got to school we all had to get change into our clothes we bring for the day. If you didn’t bring any clothes that is fine you can just wear whatever you have on. Once we had finish getting changed we of course had to get our hats so that once we grow we might get skin cancer.  




Finally we got to start out games. Our first game was dodgeball. It was red vs green. I think red won but I can’t really remember. For athletics day we played dodgeball , shot put , tug a war , high jump , sprints , discus.




After morning tea we did a couple more activities. Here are they in order. Javelin , this other game , relays , hit the ball and the last game was volleyball. I was really hungry at this moment that I nearly fainted. Yay it was lunch time I could finally eat my yummy food. After lunch time it was the teachers , students and parents time for relays. First place was the students , second place was the parents and third place was the teachers.

I enjoyed all of the course  that the teachers did for us. My favourite activity was the sprints. I think everyone did amazing. I love athletics day. But before the day I will be like dang I don’t wanna do this right now I don’t wanna do it. But I end up doing it.

Task description - As you can see my the title this writing is all about athletics day. I have done a introduction , three paragraphs and a conclusion. Each paragraph explains different things that we did on athletics day. Athletics day was so much fun I hope next year we do it again. God bless you and your family , stay safe and see ya later!




No comments:

Post a Comment