Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Changing Neighbourhoods!

Walt: Use details in my writing

Task Description:
This week for writing room 2 has been focusing on changing neighbourhoods. This writing we had come up with different places which had changed in our neighbourhood.

For our task we got to work with a partner to work on places that have changed around our neighbourhood, once we had figured out places which have changed we got to list them and create small detailed sentences on this presentation here. 

When we were creating this task I found it very fun because we got to work with a partner on places that have changed around our neighbourhood. Another thing I enjoyed about our writing task was that I got to create fun sentences about the places we choose to write about. I choose to write about Te Oro , the polution that had happened down at Pt England Beach and how the council is changing the houses to fit more people in Auckland, New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment