Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Polyfest 2019!

On the 13th of March team five had a opportunity to visit Polyfest 2019. Team four students got split up into four groups. Pod1 , pod2 , pod3 , and pod 4. Two pods got to do school activities at one section of Polyfest and the other two groups got to go in a dome area where they also did more school activities.

At the start of the day each group got do four activities each. Each school group activities was about working as a team and having fun, and some school activities you could win free things!  After we did fun school activities we had the opportunity to visit different stages. At Polyfest there were the Cook Island stage, Tongan stage, Niue stage, Samoan stage, and diversity stage. My group of seven was Tha - zin , Zaaeda , Amira , Chance , Inga, and myself. We first explored the Maroi stage and got us some food. The food was so tasty and I hope I can go again.

I enjoyed Polyfest because I got to learn new things with my friends and other schools. I also enjoyed Polyfest because of the cool activities that we got to do. Hopefully next year I get to go to Polyfest once again.

Photos from Polyfest:


No comments:

Post a Comment