Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

My Malaga Journey

Task Description:
This term team five having been focusing on Malaga pasifika. During the past few weeks we have learnt about our pass and how our family worked very hard to get me where I am now. We also talked about now , which is like what we are doing now. We also talked about our future and what we are hoping we are going to do in the future. Here I am sharing my Malaga: Pasifika planning for success. This task we had to share our interests , Skills , Values , and qualities. We also had to share what jobs we are intersted once we have graduated from either college or university , I wrote down teacher as my dream job. We also had to share our dreams and aspirations. I have many dreams I want to do in the future. Lastly we had to choose people that could be my support crew. I choose mainly my family and some friends and teachers who I think are responsible. Hopefully in the future I can complete all of my goals that I have set for myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment