Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Battle!

Walt: Make connections between a text,ourselves and the world.


Task Description:
This week we are focusing on making connections between a text , ourselves and the world. What could this mean? Well we are making some sort of connection between our story we read this week to ourselves and the world. Without further ado let's see what I did this week.

This week our book was called ' Battle. ' this book was based on a boy ( Timiona. ) having a serious dance battle at school. Our first task that was related to our book was to answer questions to see if we understood our book. The questions that where given to us where easy and I did understand the questions. 

Secondly, we had to do a text to text. A text to text is where you have to write about a text that is simular to what we've just read. We also had to answer text to self, which is how the text we just read relates to ourselves, and this is followed by text to world. And as just like the others text to world means how does this weeks text relate to things going around the world. The text to text , text to ourselves , and text to world I found hard. This reason is because I can't really relate to any thing that happened in this book, but somehow I found things that do relate to this weeks book.

Another task we had to do was to do a book review. Lately I have enjoyed writing so I really enjoy creating a book review. Not too long ago I did share my book review with you all so hopefully you's all have enjoyed my book review. 

Another task we had to do is a creative task. Each week or some weeks here and there we had to create a creative task. This week are creative task was to create a ending for this weeks book. This weeks book had a very interesting ending that didn't seem like a ending. So we got the opportunity to create a creative ending. I really enjoy this task because I got to be creative.

Lastly we got to rate this weeks work by ourselves , with a buddy and by a teacher. This week I didn't get time to let a buddy or my teacher rate my work so I rated only my work. This work I really enjoyed it because I had many fun tasks to complete , and I enjoy being busy with different things all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment