Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

Rata And The Totara Tree!

Walt: Interpret figurative language and it's effect 

Task Description:
Welcome to you all! Today I am sharing with you all my reading task this week. This task consist of a video , many questions , as well as a book review. Let's check out what our task this week is all about!

Our first task was to understand our book this week well, which meant we had to read a book called ' Rata and the Totara Tree. ' and once we had finish reading this book our task was to answer questions about that book. Answering questions was quite easy as I understood most of the questions that I was given.

Alright our third task was to create a book review that explained the main elements in our story this week, the book review also had to explain if I enjoyed it or not, if so what did I enjoy , as well as who I would recommend this book too.

Lastly we had to get a buddy as well as our teacher to rate our work. This task I didn't get a buddy or a teacher to rate my work just because I didn't have time to. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment