Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

The Grateful Crane - Review / Re-write The Book!

Walt: Interpret figurative language.

Task Description:
Welcome to a new blog post for term 2! This term in reading we are learning about figurative language. In our new task i'm sharing with you all here is a review on our new book this week.

This week my group has been given a book called " Tsuru No Ongeshi, The Grateful Crane! ". As normal we have been also given a task. One of our task was to create a book review. Usually I do long writings for my book review, but as we are going to share with younger kids at my school I thought that a poster will be much suitable for younger kids. 

In this task here I created a poster re writing the book we got given. So I basically wrote the whole story but in some places in my own words. I really enjoyed this task because I get to share with others what this weeks book is all about, and I got to learn something new. Which is the Japanese Crane. The Japanese Crane is very beautiful!

Link to images: Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment